Blades of Green boosts daily productivity by eliminating trips to the gas station.
- 180+ employee hours saved
- 600 fewer miles driven
- 0 fueling accidents with Booster
Booster helps DC-based landscaper, Blades of Green, increase daily productivity and keep employees safe by eliminating unnecessary stops at the gas station.
Employee safety and team morale were two of Blades of Green Operations Manager, David Drennan's, top priorities to solve. The daily gas station trip to fuel up – not only vehicles, but heavy equipment and tanks – were a constant safety concern.
- • Hazardous work environment exposing employees and equipment to safety and health risks
- • More than 40 minutes per work day spent fueling vehicles and equipment
- • Inconsistent insights into monthly fuel spend and fuel card fraud
Booster Insights capabilities integrated seamlessly with Blades of Green's current fuel card solution, immediately providing a consistent and complete overview into fueling patterns. With administrative burden eased and concerns of safety reduced, the team regained valuable time to put back into customer service.
- • On-site fuel delivery for vehicles, equipment and tanks, saving 40 minutes per gas station trip
- • Immediate Booster Insights integration with existing ecosystem of technology
- • A safe working environment, limiting employees' exposure to injury or accident
"Booster has boosted employee morale. Starting every shift with a full tank takes one thing off their plates and gives them more time to spend with their kids, friends, playing a game, or working on a project. Seems small, but that’s huge relief."David Drennan, Operations Manager at Blades of Green