123 Moving & Storage regains employee time using Booster.
- 1,800+ employee hours saved
- 1,800+ lbs of CO₂ emissions prevented
- 1,900+ miles saved by avoiding gas stations
Booster helps 123 Moving & Storage, a regional LA-based small business, regain time throughout the busy work day by eliminating trips to the gas station. With this valuable time back, employees are able to deliver exceptional customer service every time.
For a growing business, every minute counts. 123 Moving & Storage was spending more than 40 minutes per day per truck filling up at the gas station.
- • Valuable time spent refueling moving trucks by trained and skilled employees
- • Unpredictable navigation of large vehicles in high risk areas resulting in accidents
- • Increased administrative headache resulting from inconsistent fuel spend insights and tracking
Eliminating the daily stop at the gas station for 123 Moving & Storage ensured that each truck started the day with a full tank of gas, helping employees improve on customer service and preparedness.
- • On-site fuel delivery for vehicles, saving more than 40 minutes per gas station trip
- • Enhanced customer service and employee readiness with regained time
- • Full transparency and consolidated tracking of fuel spend with Booster Insights
"The Booster support staff is excellent. Our representative provides outstanding and timely service."Paul Cohen, Owner of 123 Moving and Storage