Enterprise Rent-A-Car saves time and money with mobile refueling.
- 4,000+ employee hours saved
- 22,000+ lbs of CO₂ emissions prevented
- 25,000+ miles saved by avoiding gas stations
Booster helps bring simplification to the complex and fast-paced Enterprise Rent-A-Car fleet operations. With mobile refueling and state-of-the-art data and insights, Enterprise saves time and money while receiving critical insights into each rental vehicle ahead of departure.
At Enterprise Rent-a-Car's busiest airport location, employees were spending over 40 minutes per vehicle filling up at the gas station, claiming valuable time during the workday that could be spent serving customers.
- • Valuable time spent refueling rental cars by skilled and trained employees
- • Varying and unscheduled fueling practices, resulting in customer service delays
- • Inconsistent insights into monthly fuel spend and tracking for hundreds of vehicles
With Booster mobile fueling, Enterprise Rent-a-Car's busiest airport location can refocus time to prioritize customer service interactions and know vehicles are prepared with a full tank.
- • Reliable and consistent weekly fuel deliveries during off-hours
- • Detailed, vehicle-specific reporting, consolidated in one fuel statement with Booster Insights
- • Enhanced customer service and employee readiness with regained time
Booster helped Enterprise Rent-A-Car ensure that every Enterprise customer picks up their rental car with a full tank of gas.Enterprise Rent-A-Car – customer since 2018
Keep exploring stories like this one
Traffic Management Inc unlocked operational insights.
Booster helped TMI reduce overtime, eliminate fuel fraud, and boost the productivity of 170+ drivers.Read Story
WeDriveU reduced their total fueling costs by 36%.
With a fleet of over 500 gas and diesel vehicles, WeDriveU partnered with Booster to fuel their entire operation and save big.Read Story
Booster helped Stanley Steemer reduce their fueling costs.
Stanley Steemer saves $12,000 every month by skipping their trips to the gas station.Read Story