Traffic Management eliminates unnecessary overtime labor spend and fuel card fraud.
- $480k+ total labor costs saved
- 73% total fueling costs saved
- 100% reduction in fuel fraud
Booster helps Traffic Management, Inc. completely eliminate unnecessary overtime labor spend and fuel card fraud, becoming an extra set of eyes and ears for the operation to improve company efficiencies.
Across dozens of Traffic Management, Inc. locations, fleet managers were challenged with fuel fraud and excessive overtime scheduling. Without a consolidated overview into their fuel costs, insights and budget, productivity began to eat at their bottom line.
- • Increased administrative headache resulting from fuel card fraud
- • Increase in payroll and overtime spend due to drivers fueling up after shifts
- • Inconsistent insights into monthly fuel spend and trends for hundreds of vehicles at dozens of locations
With the seamless integration of Booster Insights capabilities, Traffic Management, Inc. is able to run daily operations without added interruptions like stops at the gas station and management of hundreds of fuel cards.
- • Refueling after hours to eliminate employee overtime and improve driver productivity
- • Consolidated billing statement with vehicle- and location-specific data found within the Booster Insights dashboard
- • Both gas and diesel delivered to their mixed fleet for faster response times to their customers and job sites
Booster helped Traffic Management save 73% in total fuel costs and achieve 100% reduction in fraud.Traffic Management – customer since 2018
Keep exploring stories like this one
"Time is money, and Booster saves us time."
Serving Serpico for over four years, Booster has delivered 20,000+ gallons and provided time back they needed to enhance their service, invest in training, and remain competitive.Read Story
"By using Booster Fuels, we reduced our carbon footprint."
In just one year, the San Mateo Consolidated Fire Department has prevented more than 4,100+ lbs of CO₂ emissions.Read Story
Booster helped Stanley Steemer reduce their fueling costs.
Stanley Steemer saves $12,000 each month by skipping their trips to the gas station.Read Story